Glamour Girl Birthday Necklace
- Snowflake Scrapbook Jewelry Necklace*
- Flowers*: Brown Tea Roses; Lola Rossetti Rose
- Green Velvet Leaves*
- Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels): Midnight Blue; Sugared Maple; Wheatfields
- Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink Copper Metallic Mixatives (Ranger)
- Gold glass glitter
- Small round paintbrush
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- *Products by Prima Marketing, Inc.
- 1. Remove three flowers from center of necklace. Spray remaining flowers with Midnight Blue mist; let dry. Glue glass glitter to flower centers; let dry.
- 2. Glue large silver flower to necklace center and one tea rose to each side.
- 3. Use brush to apply Copper Metallic Mixatives directly to pearls on necklace; let dry.
- 4. Use brush to apply Sugared Maple mist to leaf tips; let dry. Glue leaves around flower.
- 5. Spray entire necklace with Wheatfields mist; let dry.
by Cari Fennell for Prima Marketing