Kalidescope Paper Ornament & Gift Tag
sizes: ornament, 3”; tag, 3-1/2”x5-3/4”
- Cardstock (Prism Papers) Spring Willow Medium; Rose Medium; Crabapple Dark; Butter Cream Prismatics
- Patterned Papers: (Upsy Daisy Designs) Cinnamon Stick (Hot Chocolate Collection)
- Gold cording
- Chocolate grosgrain ribbon
- Clear Stamp Set (Flourishes): Flourished Christmas
- Memento Dye Ink (Tsukineko): Rich Cocoa
- Dies (Spellbinders): Mega Curved Rectangle; Classic Scalloped Circle Small Nestabilities; Kalidescope Pendant Die Templates
- Wizard Die Cutting & Embossing System (Spellbeinders)
- Hand Held Punch (Fiskars), 1/8”
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Foam Squares (3L)
- 1. Die cut Kalidescope Pendant from Cinnamon Stick patterned paper and Classic Scallop Circle from Rose Medium and Spring Willow Medium cardstock.
- 2. Use 3-D Foam Squares to layer and adhere shapes as shown.
- 3. Tie a short cording length into a loop and thread through top loop of ornament.
- Gift Tag
- 1. Glue strip of patterned paper to Butter Cream cardstock.
- 2. Die cut: Mega Curved Rectangle from Butter Cream cardstock; Kalidescope Pendant from Cinnamon Stick paper; Classic Scallop Circle from Rose Medium, Crabapple Dark and Spring Willow Medium cardstock.
- 3. Use 3-D Foam Squares to layer and adhere shapes as shown. Punch through top of Crabapple Dark cardstock. Thread and tie small ribbon length through hole; trim ends.
by Keri Lee Sereika