Popcorn Day Calendar Card
- ColorMates cardstock (WorldWin): Red; White
- Black Shimmer Alpha Stickers (Making Memories)
- ColorBox Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- 1. Make white top-fold 4-1/4”x6” card base.
- 2. Cut five 1/2”-wide red strips and four 1/2”-wide white strips. Glue strips to card front, overlapping strips slightly at base of card to fit. Cut scalloped edge along top of “box.”
- 3. Hand-cut several pieces of popcorn from white cardstock; ink edges to add dimension. Glue to box as shown. Spell “Popcorn Day” with letter stickers.
- More September Celebrations
- 1. 17 – Talk Like a Pirate Day
- 2. 20 - Friendship Day
- 3. 22 – White Chocolate Day
- 4. 25 – Love Note Day
by Kelly Anne Grundhauser