Admit One Card
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Real Red; More Mustard; Basic Black
- Watercolor paper
- Vintage Circus stamp set (Artistic Outpost)
- Ink pads: Chocolate Chip Craft Stampin’ Pad (Stampin’ Up!); Archival Jet Black ink pad (Ranger)
- Stampin’ Write Markers (Stampin’ Up!)
- Sponge dauber
- Water brush
- Paper Shapers ticket craft punch (EK Success)
- 1. Make red side-fold card base. Stamp ticket image on separate scrap of red cardstock using black ink; punch into ticket shape. Sponge edges with brown ink and crumple ticket to give distressed look. Smooth ticket and set aside.
- 2. Stamp black background on watercolor paper. Trim image and sponge edges with brown ink. Double mat image on black and yellow card stock. Adhere to card.
- 3. Stamp boy with lion on watercolor paper with black ink. Trim image. Tint image with markers, using water brush to blend and soften colors. Sponge image edges with brown ink. Double mat image on black and yellow cardstock. Adhere to center of card. Adhere ticket on angle to corner.
by Lisa Somerville