Ripped Marble & Spectrum Roll Graffiti Cards
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Whisper White; Basic Black; Taken with Teal; Riding Hood Red; Kiwi Kiss; Tangerine Tango
- Gratuitous Graffiti background stamp (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink pads: Archival Jet Black (Ranger); Kaleidacolor Caribbean Sea Spectrum (Tsukineko)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig Stamp Positioner (EK Success)
- Paper distressing tool
- Rubber brayer
- Water mister
- Ripped Marble
- 1. Make orange side-fold card base. Cut 4”x5-1/4” black cardstock piece, distress edges and adhere to card.
- 2. Stamp image on stamp positioner placement mat. Following manufacturer’s instructions, stamp image on green, red and orange cardstock. Trim each piece to 3-3/4”x5”.
- Spectrum Roll
- 1. Make teal side-fold card base.
- 2. Ink rubber brayer with spectrum ink. Spritz brayer lightly with water and then roll across white cardstock; let dry.
- 3. Stamp black background image on brayered cardstock; trim to size. Mat on black cardstock. Adhere to card.
by Lisa Somerville for Technique Junkies Newsletter