Ravishing Red Desk Set
- Desk accessories of choice: wooden boxes; cork board; mouse pad; etc.
- Flower Die-Cut Cardstock (Creative Imaginations)
- Embellishments: ribbon, flowers, buttons
- Adirondack Pitch Black pigment ink pad (Ranger)
- Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers (Ranger): Red Pepper; Pitch Black
- Inkssentials (Ranger): Heatit Craft Tool; Cut ‘n Dry Foam
- Sewing needle and black embroidery floss or thread
- 1. Paint cork board frame, sides and lid edge of paper mâché box, and wood caddy Pitch Black. Paint box lid, cork board, mouse pad, and notebook cover Red Pepper. Place die-cut cardstock over dry surface and “stencil” Paint box lid, cork board, mouse pad, and notebook cover Red Pepper. Place die-cut card stock over dry surface and “stencil” with Pitch Black pigment ink using foam pad. Remove cardstock and heat set ink; do not overheat synthetic surfaces. Cut red cardstock to fit front and inside of wooden caddy; stencil with black ink. Embellish designs as desired.
by Lynn Roberts