Lucky Stars Card
- American Crafts Marine Cardstock
- Papers: Karen Foster Design American Hero Collage; BoBunny Press Anthem, History
- Karen Foster Design Scrappers Spools: Cardinal, Cobalt; Sparklers Swirl Burst Brads; American Hero Stickers
- BoBunny Press Anthem Chipboard
scissors, ruler, pencil, paper trimmer
- Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments Stamp
- Ink: Clearsnap ColorBox Prussian Blue Chalk, Ranger Black Archival
- Sakura Glitter Gel Pen
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch ATG Gold Adhesive, American Crafts This to That Foam Adhesive, clear tape
- 1. Make 5”x7” side-fold card from Marine cardstock.
- 2. Trim 4-3/4”x6-3/4” Anthem paper panel. Trim 3-1/2”x6-1/2” American Hero Collage panel; ink edges Prussian Blue. Adhere to right side of Anthem panel.
- 3. Cut 18” lengths of Scrappers Spools; wrap around lower portion of paper panel, securing with clear tape on back.
- 4. Trim selected journaling card from History paper; ink edges Prussian Blue.
- 5. Stamp sentiment using Black ink; color stars using gel pen.
- 6. Attach journaling card on top of Scrappers Spools on left side of paper panel using foam adhesive.
- 7. Adhere chipboard star at upper right of journaling card.
- 8. Create two holes on either side of chipboard star using paper piercer. Attach brads through holes.
- 9. Adhere paper panel on card front using ATG adhesive. Adhere star stickers on American Hero Collage paper using foam adhesive.
- 1. Mat and adhere white cardstock inside card to include handwritten message.
by Jolene Johnston