Fluttering Leaves Cards
- Cardstock: dark green textured, light green, The Robin’s Nest Getaway Glitter Stripe, Edelweiss
- Paper Studio Solid Pearl Gold Paper
- The Robin’s Nest Citrine Diamond Dew Drops
scissors, ruler, pencil, water bottle, heating tool, paper trimmer
- Serendipity Stamps Every Leaf Rubber Stamp
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Tim Holtz Alterations Mini Paper Rosettes Die
- Spellbinders Labels 17 Die
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Versamark Ink Pad; Empire Gold Metallic Ink Pad
- Stampendous Pearlustre Champagne Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: Ranger Glossy Accents, Therm O Web Jump Zots
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” top-fold card from dark green textured cardstock.
- 2. Die cut size 6 Label 17 from Getaway Stripe cardstock; ink edges Empire Gold. Adhere to card front.
- 3. Die cut Mini Paper Rosettes from Edelweiss cardstock; make rosette. Adhere six Diamond Dew Drops to center. Adhere to lower left of card front.
- 4. Die cut three leaves from Solid Pearl Gold paper. Spritz with water and gently crumple each leaf. Adhere to card beneath rosette.
- 5. Stamp sentiment on light green cardstock using Versamark ink; apply Champagne embossing powder. Emboss with heating tool. Center size 5 Label 17 die over stamping; cut out. Adhere sentiment inside card.
- 1. Alter card by adding “you’re invited” sentiment to front for Thanksgiving celebration invite.
by Barbara Rankin