QC: Thankful For You Jar
- Patterned paper (Crate Paper Sweet Branch Blossom)
- Cardstock (Prism Suede Brown Dark)
- Paper (Prism Natural Smooth)
- Two 5/8”-wide ribbon
- Stamp (Inkadinkado So Thankful for You)
- 1. Here’s a quick autumn gift you’ll be proud to give to teachers, friends and neighbors. Mat a strip of patterned paper (Crate Paper Sweet Branch Blossom) on cardstock (Prism Suede Brown Dark). Ink a stamp (Inkadinkado So Thankful for You) with markers and breathe on stamp to moisten ink. Stamp image on cardstock (Prism Natural Smooth) and trim to 2” square; mat on brown cardstock with doublesided tape. Apply tape to back sides of matted image, tightly wrap strip around jar and adhere image over ends. Tie two 5/8”-wide ribbon lengths around jar lid; cut ends in a “V” for interest. Jar from IKEA.
by Michele Boyer