Teacher Spinner Card & Utility Box
sizes: card, 6-1/4” across; box, 5-1/2”x6”x6-1/2”
- Essentials Small Rectangle Wood Box (Plaid), 5-1/2”x6”x6-1/2”
- Trunk Trimmings Chip Wheel (Paper Trunk)
- Teachers Pet Collection double-sided patterned (Imaginisce): Wipe That Up!; Welcome to Room 10!; My New Pencil Box
- Striped multi ribbon (American Crafts)
- Ink pads: Graphite Black Brilliance (Tsukineko); ColorBox Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk (Clearsnap)
- Patina Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)
- Paper piercer (Bazzill Basics)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Remove brad from chipboard card. Cover smaller wheel with embossed dot side of Wipe That Up! paper; cut out window opening. Sand edges to distress. Cover larger wheel with lined side of same paper; sand and ink edges with chalk ink pad.
- 2. Cut and adhere 1”-wide Pencil Box paper strip and adhere across smaller wheel under window opening. Cut and adhere cursive alphabet strip across top of strip. Assemble wheels and insert brad.
- 3. Tie three short ribbon lengths around outside edge of window opening as shown. Cut and adhere “T teacher” block from Welcome paper inside window opening. Rotate wheel and write special message for teacher to discover. Move window back to starting position.
- Pencil Box
- 1. Spray box with Glimmer Mist; let dry.
- 2. Cut and adhere lined Wipe That Up! paper to fit lower portion of box on all four sides. Ink all box edges Graphite Black.
- 3. Cut smaller piece of embossed dot side of paper to fit each side of box; ink edges and adhere.
- 4. Cut 1”-wide strip from red cursive alphabet side of Pencil Box paper, ink edges and adhere to front of box as shown. Cut and adhere “I love school” block from Welcome paper to front of box. Fill box with school supplies.
by Kelly Anne Grundhauser