Friendly Reminder Card Set
sizes: box, 3-1/2”x3-3/4”; cards, 3”x3”
- Cardstock: Pretty in Pink (Stampin’ Up!); Natural Smooth (Prism Papers)
- Fairest of Them All Collection patterned (Imaginisce): Enchanted Garden; Crowning Moment
- Pretty in Pink brads (Stampin’ Up!)
- White envelopes for 3”x3” cards
- Stamp sets (My Favorite Things): Think Pink; Twisted Too
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad (Tsukineko)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Circle punches (EK Success): 1/4”; 1”
- Paper piercer
- Foam adhesive dots
- 1. Make pink top-fold card bases. Cut a 2-3/4” square of floral paper for each card; adhere to center.
- 2. Stamp sentiments on Natural Smooth cardstock; trim each sentiment to 3/4”x2-3/4”. Mat on bottom half of 1-3/8”x2-3/4” pink card stock piece.
- 3. Punch three Natural Smooth circles for each card; adhere to pink panel as shown. Pierce hole and insert brad into center of each circle. Adhere panel to card as shown.
- 4. Stamp shirt/body onto Natural Smooth card stock and pink patterned paper. Color body with marker. Cut out shirt from patterned paper and adhere over stamped image. Color ribbon with pink marker. Outline image with gray marker to add depth.
- 5. Trim stamped image and mat on pink cardstock, using foam dots. Adhere to card.
- 1. Cut 5-1/2”x11-5/8” piece from pink cardstock. Working from one short side of cardstock, score at 3-1/8”, 3-5/8”, 7-3/8” and 7-7/8”. Turn card stock 90° and score at 1” and 4-1/2”.
- 2. Position cardstock on work surface so 3-1/8” section is at top. Cut 1”x3-5/8” rectangle from each top corner of cardstock; cut 1”x4-1/4” rectangle from each bottom corner. Score resulting side flaps down center.
- 3. Fold cardstock on scored lines, bending bottom flap up and adhering side flaps under edge. Use 1” hole punch to punch half circle at center top of bottom flap.
- 4. Cut and adhere dotted paper pieces to fit bottom flap and front flap. Place cards and envelopes inside box.
- 5. Cut 1”x8-1/2” pink cardstock band. Score at 2-1/8”, 2-5/8”, 6-1/8” and 6-5/8” from one short end. Cut floral paper to fit long area of strip.
- 6. Stamp and mat image in same way as cards. Adhere to center of long area of band. Wrap band around box, adhering ends at back.
by Michele Boyer