Inspiration Unleashed Friend Card & Music Frame
- Wooden frame
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Intense Cobalt Prismatics; Kraft
- A Sweet Life Collection patterned (Webster’s Pages): Miracles Occur; Your Best Life
- Ornate Border Design Adhesives (Clearsnap)
- Heritage Small Round Paper Fasteners (Creative Imaginations)
- Lace trim (Webster’s Pages)
- Stamps: Sing To The Lord set (Our Daily Bread Designs); Love Of A Friend set (Sweet N Sassy Stamps)
- ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Embossing powder (Clearsnap): Dazzling Copper; Cocoa Bean
- Fusion for Plastic Choco Brown Hammered Finish spray paint (Krylon)
- Paper piercer
- Black permanent marker
- Foam sponge
- Wizard Embossing & Die Cutting System and Nestabilities Nested Bird Dies (Spellbinders)
- Adhesives: Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives); 3-D Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; clear adhesive dots
- A Friend Card
- 1. Cut a 7”x10” blue card stock panel; score and fold to measure 5”x7”. Cut 4-3/4”x6-3/4” kraft panel. Adhere Design Adhesive to top third of kraft panel, sprinkle with both embossing powders and shake off excess. Do not heat emboss powders.
- 2. Cut thin strip of Miracles Occur paper and adhere to top edge of kraft panel. Stamp Dark Brown sentiment. Pierce hole at each corner and insert gold paper fasteners.
- 3. Adhere lace trim around kraft panel; adhere kraft panel to card.
- Sing and Make Music Frame
- 1. Cover frame backing with blue cardstock. Very lightly mark frame opening on cardstock using a pencil.
- 2. Spray paint frame Choco Brown; let dry.
- 3. Cut kraft cardstock panel to fit inside opening. See card Step 1 to decorate left side of panel. Stamp Dark Brown sentiment on right side.
- 4. Adhere lace around panel. Pierce hole at each corner and insert gold paper fasteners. Adhere to frame backing inside border marked in Step 1.
- 5. Use medium and small Nested Bird dies to cut shapes from desired papers. Sponge die cut edges with Dark Brown ink. Trim beak from small die to create wing; adhere to larger bird with foam square.
- 6. Color larger bird’s beak black using marker. Color paper fastener black and insert in bird. Adhere bird to mat with foam squares.
by Keri Lee Sereika