Scattered Leaves Melt Art ATCS
- Ampersand Art Supply Stampbord ATC
- Ranger Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chitchat Verbiages
heat-resistant gloves, non-stick craft sheet, heat-resistant mixing spoon
- Ranger Melt Art: Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel, Melt Art Pot, Heat It Coral Ink; Scattered Leaves Texture Treads
- Ranger: Jet Black Archival Ink; Perfect Pearls Copper, Gold
- Spray sealer
- Tacky glue
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to pour Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE) into Melt Art Pot and turn on to UTEE setting. While UTEE is melting, ink ATC Jet Black. Stamp ATC with one side of texture tread.
- 2. Squirt several drops of Coral ink into melted UTEE; mix thoroughly. Add additional drops one at a time until desired color is achieved.
- 3. Pour melted UTEE onto one side of stamped ATC; immediately press texture tread onto UTEE and hold until UTEE is set. Pull tread off and let UTEE cool.
- 4. Rub textured UTEE with Perfect Pearls highlighting raised areas.
- 5. Adhere “imagine” phrase using glue.
- 1. Spray or ink ATC with background color before stamping for a different look.
by Vicki Kammerer