- Cardstock: Gina K Designs Heavy Weight White; Michael’s Cream, Chocolate Brown
- Papers: My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up, Authentique Gathering
- Mo’s Digital Pencil Fall Fairy Jesen Digi Image
- Red acrylic rhinestone
ruler, paper trimmer, scissors, pencil
- Silhouette CAMEO Electronic Cutting Machine and Studio by Samantha Walker Gratitude Die
- Provo Craft Polka Dot Folder
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
- Imagination International COPIC Markers
- Computer and printer
- Adhesives: Xyron Mega Runner, Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L Foam Adhesive
- 1. Make 5-1/2”x4-1/4” White top-fold card.
- 2. Dry emboss Cream cardstock with Polka Dot folder; cut just smaller than card base. Adhere to card using tape runner.
- 3. Cut 1”x4-3/4” Chocolate Brown cardstock strip; trim edge into “v”. Adhere to card base using tape runner. Use White gel pen to add stitch lines.
- 4. Die cut “Gratitude” from wood grain patterned paper. Adhere to brown panel. Adhere rhinestone above “i”.
- 5. Cut thin strips of patterned paper; trim ends into “v” cuts. Adhere strips across card.
- 6. Print Fall Fairy image. Color using COPIC Markers; detail cut image. Adhere to card base using foam adhesive.
- 1. Die cut “thanks,” “miss you,” or “greetings” in place of saying.
by Penny Ward