Thank You Card
- American Crafts Grey Cardstock
- American Crafts: Pumpkin Patch Collection Candy Corn Paper; Hayride Remarks Stickers
- Elle’s Studio Spooky Tales Thankful Pennants Tags Collection: Circle, 3”; Notes, 3”x4”
- Grey brad
- St@mpAnna Designs Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, paper trimmer
- Black ink
- Adhesives: adhesive runner, glue dots, foam adhesive
- 1. Make 4-1/2"x5-1/2" Grey side-fold card. Cut 4”x5” Candy Corn paper panel; ink edges black. Mat to front of card.
- 2. Wrap 3”x4” notes tag with seam binding; tie into bow. Remove prongs from brad; adhere to bow using glue dot. Adhere to card.
- 3. Adhere circle tag to card.
- 4. Adhere label sticker to card using foam adhesive.
- 5. Ink edges of “thank you!” tag black; adhere to sticker using foam adhesive.
- 1. Experiment with various pattern papers and label stickers for a different look.
by Jill Cornell