Fall is a favorite time of year, with leaves falling and friends stopping by for cider. This bright, cheery fall wreath will welcome guests to your home.
- Paper: Core’dinations Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection, Imaginisce Bushel o’ Fall Collection
- Imaginisce Bushel o’ Fall Collection Bling and Die Cuts
- Thin cardboard
- Paper doily, 6” diameter
- Burlap (for hanger
paper trimmer, ruler, sandpaper, scissors
- Xyron 9” Creative Station
- Xyron Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit
- Xyron Teresa Collins Stapler
- Provo Craft Cricut Cuttlebug and Polka Dot Page Embossing Folder
- Imaginisce i-bond Glue Gun Tool and glue sticks
- 1. Size is 16” diameter.
- Autumn Wreath
- 1. Cut 5”x5” patterned paper square. Roll into cone shape; adhere with Xyron Teresa Collins Stapler or hot glue gun. Repeat to make 15 additional cones from assorted patterned papers.
- 2. Cut 5”x5”cardstock square. Emboss using Cuttlebug. Lightly sand raised pattern, then roll into cone shape. Adhere with Xyron Teresa Collins Stapler or hot glue gun. Repeat to make 5 additional embossed cones from assorted cardstock.
- 3. Cut 5”x5” cardboard square; run through Xyron 9” Creative Station. (Note: This is a great way to recycle a cereal box, etc.) Leaving center open area smaller than doily, dry fit cones around cardboard in desired pattern. When desired placement of cones is achieved, firmly press cones to cardboard to adhere in place. (Note: More cones can be created and added to fill in gaps if necessary.)
- 4. Fold raffia on itself several times; trim and nestle between cones. Secure with hot glue gun.
- 5. Using doily as reference, cut patterned paper circle smaller than doily; adhere to center of doily with tape runner from Xyron Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit. Stack several layers of adhesive foam squares from Xyron Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit in open center of wreath. Adhere doily to foam squares.
- 6. Embellish doily with die cuts and gems; adhere with foam tape from Xyron Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit.
- 7. To create hanger, cut strip of burlap to desired length; tie into bow. Adhere burlap to cardboard back.
- 1. Rolling papers into cones is a simple task when you use a Xyron Teresa Collins Stapler.
by Cari Locken for Xyron, Inc.