We Give Thanks Cross-Stitch Breadcover
Express the sentiment of the holiday when you add an extra-special touch to your Thanksgiving table with this beautiful cross-stitch breadcover. The simplicity of the design makes it easy to stitch in one or two evenings.
- Charles Craft Country Oatmeal 14-count Breadcover, 18” square
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
scissors, iron and pressing surface, contrasting thread
- Tapestry needle, #24
- Size / Stitch Count
- 1. Size of finished design: 1-1/4”x5-3/8”x5-3/8”; stitch count: 75 w x 75 h
- We Give Thanks Breadcover
- 1. Print cross-stitch chart and key.
- 2. Design will be stitched in one corner. Leaving seven rows along outer edge unworked, mark center of one corner with contrasting thread.
- 3. Following chart, cross-stitch with two strands of floss. Backstitch using two strands DMC 703 Chartreuse.
- 4. Press cloth on wrong side.
by Alida Macor