Just Because Card
- Cardstock: Dark Chocolate (PaperTrey Ink); White Ultra Smooth (Neenah Paper)
- Quite Contrary Collection Little Miss Muffet “Hello Beautiful” papers (My Mind’s Eye): Little Flowers; Beautiful Butterflies
- Crocheted trim (Prima Marketing, Inc.)
- Brown ribbon (Stampin’ Up!): grosgrain; ruffled
- Dark brown brads
- Stamps: Beary Big Hugs (Belles ‘n Whistles); “just because” sentiment
- Ink pads (Tsukineko): Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Wheat
- COPIC markers (Imagination International): E000, 00, 31, 33, 35, 37; R20, 81, 83, 85; BG0000
- Prismacolor colored pencils (Newell Rubbermaid)
- Sponge dauber
- Foam adhesive dots
- 1. Make brown card base. Cut 5-1/4” square brown cardstock mat.
- 2. Cut 3-1/4”x5” butterfly paper panel; adhere to top of brown mat, leaving 1/8” visible on three sides.
- 3. Cut 1-1/2”x5” pink floral strip; adhere thin strip of brown cardstock behind top long edge. Adhere paper to bottom of brown mat.
- 4. Wrap ruffled ribbon and crocheted trim around bottom of mat, securing ends at back.
- 5. Tie grosgrain ribbon around mat, just below paper seam. Insert two brads in butterflies near upper right. Adhere panel to card with foam dots.
- 6. Cut 2-7/8”x3-5/8” white cardstock piece. Stamp black image; color with markers. Add ground with colored pencils; sponge Wheat ink around panel edges. Mat on brown cardstock; insert three brads at upper left. Adhere to card with foam dots.
- 7. Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock, trim and mat on brown cardstock. Sponge edges Wheat. Adhere over image panel.
by Michele Boyer