Harvest Pumpkin Decor
- Wooden pumpkin, 0” tall
- Copper Foil Pumpkin Spice patterned paper (Paper Salon)
- Spice Cardstock Stickers (Paper Salon)
- Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Blending Tool (Ranger)
- Craft knife
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Adhere patterned paper to pumpkin; sand edges.
- 2. Use craft knife to cut curved lines in pumpkin. Sand cut lines and copper foil for a distressed look.
- 3. Use blending tool to apply distress ink to pumpkin.
- 4. Adhere stickers to pumpkin. Apply distress ink to stickers.
- 5. Thread raffia through holes and knot ends for hanger.
by Kelly Anne Grundhauser