Fabulous Fall Arrangement
- Metal leaf wall hanging, 23” long
- STYROFOAM Brand Ball (FloraCraft), 5”
- Hydrangea bush, brown
- Gold Erica spray, 28” tall
- Twigs, 15” to 20” long, 8-10
- Rust sunflowers, 28” tall, three
- Brown rust corkscrew spray, 28” tall
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Floral cutter
- Serrated knife
- 1. Use serrated knife to cut foam ball in half. (Note: Save remaining half for another project.)
- 2. Lay metal leaf wall hanging down on work surface. Use glue gun to attach half ball to center of metal leaf.
- 3. Use floral cutter to trim sunflowers to varying lengths and insert into center of half ball.
- 4. Insert Erica spray into half ball in and around base of sunflowers.
- 5. Insert corkscrew spray behind sunflowers, extending above tops of flowers.
- 6. Trim twigs and insert around sunflowers for added interest.
- 7. Trim sprigs from hydrangea bush and individually insert into half ball, completely covering half ball. Place as centerpiece on table.
- 1. Make arrangement on different portion of wall hanging to hang on wall.
- 2. Use Green Wet Floral Foam (FloraCraft) and insert fresh flowers.
- 3. Make arrangements using various flowers for different seasons.
for Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.