You Rock My Socks Card
- Cardstock: Prism Desert Coral Dark; My Favorite Things Cream Perfect Paper Panel
- My Mind's Eye So Sophie Collection In Love paper
- Prima Marketing, Inc. crocheted trim
- Linen thread
- Coral button
- My Favorite Things Tweeny Teen Rock On stamp set
- Ink pads: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Imagination International COPIC markers: E000, 00, 31, 33, 35, 50; R20; W00, 1, 3, 5, 7
- Sponge dauber
- Sewing machine with cream thread
- Adhesives: foam dots; clear dots; red-line tape
- 1. Make coral card base.
- 2. Cut 4-1/2” square tan paper piece; mat on 4-3/4” square coral cardstock. Sew around tan edges.
- 3. Cut 3-3/4”x37/8” floral piece; adhere to tan square.
- 4. Trim cream paper panel to 2-1/4”x3-1/4”. Stamp black image; draw wall/floor line with marker. Color head/arms/neck with markers; dot shirt red. Sponge Antique Linen ink around image.
- 5. Stamp bean bag onto floral paper. Stamp pants onto tan paper. Cut out and adhere over main image.
- 6. Adhere image to right side of floral paper; straight stitch edges, switching to zigzag along right and left sides.
- 7. Apply red-line tape along left side of tan square. Press trim to tape, folding back and forth across panel to add dimension. Secure fold with clear adhesive dots as needed. Tie linen thread through button. Adhere to trim.
- 8. Adhere layered panel to card with foam dots.
by Michele Boyer