A World of Thanks Card
- The Robin’s Nest Glitter Cardstock: Leaf, Ochre, Red Brick, Khaki
- The Robin’s Nest Autumn Sticker Set
- The Robin’s Nest Rub-ons: Fall, Discovery Girl
- The Robin’s Nest Dew Drops Tear Drops: Fall Foliage, River Bed
- Brown button, 7/16”
- Dark green grosgrain ribbon, 15/16”-wide
- Dark green zipper tape
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Stamp sets: Close To My Heart My Acrylix Flourished Blessings, The Angel Co. Savvy Sayings
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge
- Sakura of America Gelly Roll Glitter Pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- 1. Make 5-1/4”x7-3/4” Khaki side-fold card.
- 2. Cut 5”x7-1/2” Ochre panel; sponge edges with Walnut Stain ink. Layer and adhere zipper tape and ribbon around panel as shown using clear dots. Adhere panel to card.
- 3. Cut 4-1/4”x5-1/4” Red Brick panel; sponge edges with Rusty Hinge ink. Following manufacturer’s instructions, apply leaf and flourish rub-ons to upper half of panel.
- 4. Stamp oval label sticker with “A World of Thanks” sentiment using Walnut Stain ink. Highlight “Thanks” with glitter pen.
- 5. Stamp rest of sentiment onto Khaki cardstock, cut into strip, and adhere across label sticker. Trim ends to fit shape of sticker. Sponge sticker edges with Rusty Hinge ink. Adhere sticker to Red Brick panel; adhere panel to card using foam tape.
- 6. Detail cut two leaves from Leaf cardstock; adhere to card.
- 7. Adhere Dew Drops to card as shown using Glossy Accents; let dry. Adhere button using clear dot.
- 1. Detail cut interesting elements, like the green leaves shown here, from patterned paper to create custom embellishments.
by Clare Dempsey