Autumn Trees Card
- Cardstock: smooth white, Core’dinations Black Magic Abracadabra
- Authentique Enchanted Collection Charmed Paper
- BoBunny Press Double Dot Licorice Ribbon
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge daubers
- Stamps: Hero Arts Winter Trees, BoBunny Press Apple Cider Set
- Ranger Ink pads: Tim Holtz Distress Inks Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Fired Brick, Ripe Persimmon; Archival Jet Black
- Ranger Adirondack Water Brush
- Ranger Inkssentials Mini Mister
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- 1. Make 5”x7” Abracadabra side-fold card.
- 2. Cut slightly smaller Charmed paper panel; set aside.
- 3. Fill mister and water brush with water.
- 4. Ink Winter Trees stamp using various colors of Distress Inks. Spray inked image with water to encourage colors to blend; stamp onto white cardstock. Let dry completely.
- 5. Stamp Jet Black bird image onto lower left side of trees image.
- 6. Using water brush, pull color from Distress Inks in trees image to color selected areas of bird. Let dry.
- 7. Trim image and adhere to Charmed paper panel. Adhere small Double Dot ribbon around panel at base of image; tape ends at back. Adhere panel to card.
- 8. Knot short length of large Double Dot ribbon; adhere to card using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
- 1. To convert this card to a winter design, sponge blue and purple inks over stamp, and look for a deer or fox silhouette-style stamp for the foreground.
by Jolene Johnston