Paper Clip Bookmarks
These adorable bookmarks take just minutes to make and are a great gift for a book-loving friend!
- My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing Paper Collection, in pattern of choice
- Paper clips
- Silhouette CAMEO Electronic Cutting Machine and Bow, Butterfly, Heart Cuttable Designs
- Craft glue
- 1. Using Silhouette CAMEO, cut bow shape from cardstock or patterned paper of choice.
- 2. Apply glue to each bow end; fold ends toward bow center and hold in place until glue is dry.
- 3. Place paper clip over tab; add glue and wrap tab up over paper clip to back side of bow.
- 4. Add more glue to tab; press down, and hold in place until dry.
- 5. To create butterfly paper clip, cut two butterfly shapes from cardstock or patterned paper of choice; place paper clip between butterfly cutouts and adhere together in center. Let dry. Slightly bend wings up on top butterfly to create dimension.
- 6. For heart design, cut two heart shapes from cardstock or patterned paper of choice; place paper clip between cutouts and adhere together. Let dry.
- 1. Use up your cardstock scraps to create more fun designs. With the Silhouette CAMEO Electronic Cutting Machine, the possibilities are endless!
by Jeana Goodwin for Silhouette America