Digital Photo Card & Candy Wrap
size: card, 5"x8"; candy tag, 2-1/2"x3-3/8"
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Little Lovin’ Collection papers: Love Stripe; Reasons I Love You; Pastel Pink Spectrum Cardstock
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Little Lovin’ Collection embellishments: Metal Accents; Matteboard Tags; Rub-Ons With Jewels; Dome Sticker; White Rick Rack
- Pink/white dot ribbon, 3/8”-wide
- Chocolate bar, 2”x6-1/2”
- Simplified I.T. Products, LLC Picture Keeper
- Elmer's X-Acto tools: 12” Rotary Paper Trimmer; Scallop Decorative Edge Scissors; 6” Precision-Tip Scissors; Corner Rounder Punch; 12” Metal Ruler
- Elmer's CraftBond adhesives: Permanent Glue Tape Runner; mini Thin Glue Spots; Foam Mounting Tape
- 1. Print 4”x6” photo from Picture Keeper.
- 2. Cut 5”x8” and 4-3/8”x6-3/8” Love Stripe paper panels. Cut 1-1/4”x4-3/4” pink strip; edge with scallop scissors. Adhere layers together. Adhere photo.
- 3. Apply “best friends” rub-on to tag; tie rick rack through hole. Adhere to card with foam tape. Adhere hearts above tag.
- Candy Tag
- 1. Print 2”x3” photo.
- 2. Cut 4-1/2”x5-1/2” and 2-1/2”x3-3/8” Love Stripe paper panels; adhere large panel around candy bar. Round corners of smaller panel; adhere photo.
- 3. Tie ribbon around top of bar. Adhere tag under ribbon knot.
- 4. Cut 1-3/8”x2” Reasons I Love You piece; round corners. Mount dome sticker on brown side of paper; adhere to bar with foam tape.
for Craft Marketing Corp.