Seasonal Bird Series - Baltimore Oriole
stitched size: 6-7/8”x2-3/8”; stitch count: 110 w x 39 h
- White or Ecru Estate Towel with 16-count Aida Band (Charles Craft)
- 6-strand embroidery floss in colors listed on key
- Tapestry needle, #24 (DMC)
- 1. To find center of vinyl-weave, fold in half and in half again opposite way. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Use two strands of floss to cross stitch, and one strand to back stitch and make French knots.
by Pamela Kellogg for Charles Craft