- Orange canvas tote, 6”x10”
- Craft foam: black, green glittered
- Gold rhinestones: 1/2”, two; 1/4”
- Ribbon, 5/8”-wide: orange/white polka dot, orange striped
- Green metallic rick rack
scissors, pencil, ruler
- Adhesives: Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue, glue stick
- 1. Print out patterns onto copy paper; cut out. Trace and cut out eyes and mouth from black craft foam. Cut leaves from green glitter foam.
- 2. Measure and cut polka dot ribbon into four 6" lengths. Space each strip about 5/8" apart and adhere on one side of tote. Adhere striped ribbon around top edge of tote. Let dry. Adhere green rick rack down center of front strap.
- 3. Adhere leaves onto bottom of front strap. Adhere smaller rhinestones on leaves.
- 4. Adhere eyes and mouth on front of tote. Adhere large rhinestones on each eye. Let dry.
- 1. Substitute orange paper bags for the canvas tote for a great way to gift popcorn, candy, or other treats.
by Rebecca Spohn