Be Mine Garland
size: approx. 57" long
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Little Lovin’ Collection Heart Chipboard Album Kit
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Little Lovin’ Collection metal items: Metal Accents*; 2 pkgs. Printed Brads
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Little Lovin’ Collection Jewels
- Chipboard letters, 2” tall
- Ribbon, 3/8”-wide: 16” pink gingham; 24” blue dot; 30” solid pink
- Elmer's Painters Opaque Acrylic Paint Marker, White Medium Point
- Elmer's X-Acto Retractable #1 Knife and 12”x12” Self-Healing Cutting Mat
- Elmer's X-Acto 6” Precision-Tip Scissors
- Elmer's CraftBond adhesives: Extra-Strength Glue Stick; small Thin Glue Spots
- 1. Punch out paper hearts. Apply glue stick to one side of each album page; press to back of paper heart. Cover chipboard letters in same way, using extra paper. Place letters on cutting mat; trim away excess paper with X-Acto knife. Edge chipboard shapes with paint marker; let dry.
- 2. Arrange hearts as desired and glue letters to centers. Embellish with brads and metal hearts arranged in groups of three. Adhere jewel to center of each metal heart.
- 3. Cut solid pink ribbon in half. Knot ends of each half together to make two hanging loops. Insert folded end of ribbons through outer holes on “b” and “e” hearts from front to back. If knots slip through holes, secure with Glue Spots.
- 4. Cut 8” gingham and dot ribbon lengths. Alternating colors, thread ribbons through holes in hearts to join garland; knot ribbons at front. Trim ends on an angle.
for Craft Marketing Corp.