Happy Halloween Gift Bag
- Orange gift bag, 8”x10-1/2”
- American Crafts Cardstock: Black, Cricket
- Karen Foster Design Papers: Halloween Night Collage, Creepy Carvings, Poinsettias, Congrats Damask
- Karen Foster Design Stickers: Let’s Trick or Treat, Black Clearly Stickers
- Karen Foster Design Coastal Breeze Swirl Burst Brad
- Karen Foster Design Scrapper’s Spools: Midnight, Honeydew
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick
- Shredder scissors
- Clearsnap ColorBox Charcoal Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch Brand ATG Gold Runner, American Crafts This to That Foam Adhesive
- 1. Cut 7-1/2”x7-1/2” Congrats Damask paper square. Sponge paper edges and any graduation words with Charcoal chalk ink. Mat damask square on black cardstock, leaving narrow border.
- 2. Cut 7-1/2”x2” Halloween Night Collage paper strip, keeping phrase closer to left end as shown. Mat strip on Poinsettias paper, leaving narrow borders at top and bottom. Sponge edges Charcoal; adhere to main panel.
- 3. Hand-cut several pumpkins from Creepy Carvings paper and sponge edges Charcoal. Create grouping to right of title using pumpkins and cat sticker; adhere elements to panel, using foam adhesive for one pumpkin to add dimension.
- 4. Pierce hole in panel for brad. Cut length from each Scrapper’s Spool and tie both into bow. Secure to panel using brad.
- 5. Adhere clear swirl stickers to upper right and lower left corners of panel.
- 6. Cut two 7-1/2”x2” green cardstock strips. Trim one long edge of each strip using shredder scissors to create fringed “grass.” Adhere strips to back edges of main panel as shown.
- 7. Adhere finished panel to front of gift bag.
- 1. Use chalk ink to gently smudge out words on patterned papers that don’t fit the project’s theme.
by Jolene Johnston