H-owl-oween Fun Invite
- Papertrey Ink Stamper’s Select White Cardstock
- Paper pads: DCWV Midnight Spell Collection, 8”x8”; Doodlebug Design Haunted Manor Collection, 6”x6”
- Epoxy “fun” charm
- Purple twine
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Stamps: branch, owl
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Prismacolor Premier Double-Ended Art Markers: Blue Slate, Violet, Orange, Poppy Red
- Black fine-tip permanent pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape
- 1. Make 5-1/2”x5-1/2” white side-fold card.
- 2. Cut plaid paper slightly smaller than card front; adhere to card. Cut 5-1/2”-long owl paper strip of desired width; adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 3”x3-1/2” white cardstock panel and slightly smaller gray dot paper panel. Use pen to draw faux stitching around paper edges; stamp black branch three times as shown. Layer and adhere panels together; adhere to card with foam tape.
- 4. Stamp two owls onto white cardstock. Using photo as guide, color images with markers. Detail cut images and adhere to center panel with foam tape.
- 5. Tie twine to epoxy word; adhere below one owl using clear dots.
- 6. Stamp or write invitation wording inside card.
- 1. If you can’t find a similar “fun” epoxy charm, create your own using rub-on transfers.
by Cary Eldred