Great Canadian Celebration Ensemble
size: card, 5-1/4”x5-1/4”
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Kraft; White Simply Smooth; Blush Red Dark
- Mini Vintage Paper Packs (Jenni Bowlin Studio): Red; Black
- Red button (Autumn Leaves)
- Extra-large pewter eyelet (We R Memory Keepers)
- Min safety pin (Creative Impressions)
- Brown/white ribbon (Creative Impressions): polka dot; narrow gingham
- Galvanized tin pail
- Canadian flags
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): The Rummage Bin Great Canadian set; Gingham Backgrounder; Mona Lisa Moments Birthday Centers set
- Ink pads: Cranberry Adirondack (Ranger); Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger); Black Memento (Tsukineko)
- Crop-A-Dile tool (We R Memory Keepers)
- Circle punch, 1-3/8” (EK Success)
- Dymo Label Maker with white-on-black tape
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Mono Adhesive (Tombow)
- 1. Ink all paper edges, except card, Vintage Photo.
- 1. Make Blush Red Dark card base. Cut 4-3/4” White cardstock square and 4-1/2” Kraft cardstock square; adhere.
- 2. Stamp Cranberry gingham background onto White cardstock; trim to size. Cut smaller text paper square. Adhere pieces to layered panel. Sew around paper edges as desired.
- 3. Stamp Black sentiment and Cranberry maple leaf onto Kraft strip; trim to size. With card fold at top, adhere strip; sew along top edge. Stamp Cranberry “Eh?” above sentiment strip.
- 4. Spell “Celebration” on label maker; print and adhere to card.
- Table Decoration
- 1. Cut 2-1/2”x4” Kraft rectangle. Stamp Cranberry gingham background onto White cardstock; trim to size. Cut smaller text and polka dot paper pieces to fit tag. Adhere pieces to tag. Sew along paper edges.
- 2. Insert large eyelet at top of tag. Tie polka dot ribbon through eyelet and tie to pail handle with twine. Insert safety pin through ribbon.
- 3. Punch Kraft circle; adhere to tag. Stamp Cranberry maple leaf on White cardstock; cut out and adhere to circle. Tie gingham ribbon through button and adhere to tag.
- 4. Cut smaller Kraft pieces for flag tags. Stamp as shown, adhere paper strip to one end and punch hole. Tie to flags with twine.
by Julia Stainton