Star-Studded 4th of July Tag
- Chipboard (Stampin’ Up!): large star; tag
- USA paper kit (The Paper Studio)
- Gemstones (The Paper Studio)
- Ribbon: red; white
- Jumbo pewter eyelet (Stampin’ Up!)
- Brilliant Blue ink pad (Stampin’ Up!)
- Foam sponge
- Slit punch (Stampin’ Up!)
- Crop-A-Dile tool (We R Memory Keepers)
- Sanding block (Stampin’ Up!)
- Adhesives: Mod Podge decoupage medium (Plaid); foam dots
- 1. Trace chipboard tag twice onto red paper and cut out. Decoupage to both sides of tag.
- 2. Cut small words paper piece; decoupage to right side of tag. Use slit punch to cut blue scalloped strip and decoupage to bottom of tag.
- 3. Using photo as guide, adhere gems, 4th of July sticker and two star stickers to tag; use foam dot to adhere bottom sticker. Sand tag edges and sponge with blue ink.
- 4. Trace chipboard star onto blue paper; cut out and decoupage to star front. Sand edges and adhere red star sticker to center with foam dot. Adhere gems around star; adhere to tag with foam dots.
- 5. Use Crop-A-Dile tool to punch hole through upper star sticker on tag; set eyelet. Tie ribbons through hole.
by Carolyn King