Embrace Liberty Wall Hanging
- Wooden frame, 5”x18” (Michaels)
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Natural Smooth; Tawny Light
- Boxer 6”x6” Paper Pad (BasicGrey)
- Chipboard Flourish (Maya Road)
- Ribbon: Noteworthy (Making Memories); red/black plaid (Creative Impressions)
- Wooden star, 7” (Michaels)
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Vintage Ledger and Perfect Plaid Scrapblock stamps; Mona Lisa Moments Big Inspiration set; Kim Hughes America the Beautiful set
- Ink pads: Tim Holtz Weathered Wood and Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger); Black Memento (Tsukineko)
- Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distress Crackle Paint (Ranger)
- Sewing machine with white thread
- Mono Adhesive (Tombow)
- 1. Paint star, chipboard and outside of frame with Weathered Wood paint; let dry. Sponge edges with Vintage Photo ink.
- 2. Stamp Tawny Light cardstock with Weathered Wood plaid image; sponge edges with Vintage Photo ink. Stamp two pieces of red paper from paper pad with Black ledger images. Stitch papers together and trim to fit frame; adhere inside frame.
- 3. Adhere wide ribbon across bottom of frame. Tie gingham ribbon around flourish. Adhere flourish and star to frame.
- 4. Stamp Weathered Wood and Vintage Photo sentiments onto Tawny Light and Natural Smooth cardstock. Trim to size and sponge edges with Vintage Photo ink. Sew border around “Embrace.” Adhere sentiments to frame.
by Julia Stainton