Day in the Life Photo Folio
- White distressed frame, 3”x4”
- Black Swiss Dot cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
- Olive ribbon (May Arts)
- Wallet-size photos
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Remove glass from frame and measure opening. Fan fold cardstock and cut to fit over opening. Sample album has seven pages.
- 2. Crop photos to fit pages as shown. Mat smaller images on cardstock before layering over larger images. Balance bright and neutral images on pages.
- 3. Adhere last blank page to inside of frame and fold album. Tie pretty ribbon around frame to hold closed.
- 1. Send wedding memories to guests after the big day as a special memento.
- 2. Showcase a new baby in a one-of-akind brag book.
by Kelly Anne Grundhauser