Christmas Pillow Box
Create the perfect packaging for small gifts this holiday season!
- My Favorite Things Cardstock: Primitive Cream, Kraft, Jellybean Green
- My Favorite Things Wild Cherry Button
- My Favorite Things Hemp Cord
- Die-cutting machine and My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies: Square Pillow Box, Notched Tag, Jumbo Christmas Stocking
- My Favorite Things Stamps: Stitched Stockings, Sheet Music Background
- My Favorite Things Clearsnap ColorBox Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink Pad
- Adhesives: hot glue gun, red-line tape
- 1. Size is 2-1/2”x2-13/16”.
- Pillow Box
- 1. Die cut one Square Pillow Box from Primitive Cream cardstock, two leaves from Jumbo Christmas Stocking die from Jellybean Green cardstock, and one Notched Tag from Kraft cardstock. (see photos)
- 2. Using Sheet Music Background stamp, stamp die-cut pillow box using Black Licorice ink. (see photos)
- 3. Pre-fold along scored lines; add red-line tape to outer flap as shown. (see photos)
- 4. Remove red-line tape liner and adhere sides together to form the box. Fold in top and bottom flaps. (see photos)
- 5. Stamp "from: Santa" in Black Licorice ink onto tag. Create bow with hemp cord. Thread Wild Cherry button with hemp cord, securing ends at back. Using a hot glue gun, attach leaves, tag, bow, and button to the box. (see photos)
- 1. Create a set of 24 pillow boxes to use for a unique Advent Calendar countdown idea this Christmas.
by Jodi Collins for My Favorite Things