Trick or Treat Card
- American Crafts Black Cardstock
- Webster’s Pages Once Upon a Halloween Collection Papers: Lantern Light, Pumpkin Carving, A Witch’s Garden, Broomsticks
- Webster’s Pages Once Upon a Halloween Embellishments: Tags & Prompts Stickers, Perfect Accents Pack
- Webster’s Pages Dazzle Me Gems
paper trimmer, scoring board, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Martha Stewart Crafts Spider Web Punch
- Black ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape
- 1. Make 5-1/2”x4-1/4” black top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 5”x2” orange paper strip, sponge edges with black ink, and adhere to bottom half of card, leaving 1/4” border.
- 3. Cut 5”x2” polka-dot paper strip, cutting from decorative edge that includes green area and black scallops. Sponge edges black and adhere to top half of card, leaving 1/4” border.
- 4. Cut 5-1/2”x1” striped paper strip; be sure stripes are vertical. Sponge edges black and adhere across center of card.
- 5. Detail cut “Trick or Treat” block from A Witch’s Garden paper and adhere to card as shown using foam tape.
- 6. Punch spider web from orange paper and adhere to top left corner of cut-out card. Adhere black resin flower to center using clear dot.
- 7. Adhere rhinestones to bottom of cut-out card beneath spider. Adhere “Happy Halloween” sticker to card using foam tape.
- 1. For a bit of extra sparkle, accent spider web with glitter glue before adhering it to card.
by Jill Cornell