Button Heart Card
- Papertrey Ink Cardstock: Kraft; Scarlet Jewel
- Papertrey Ink Scarlet Jewel Vintage Buttons
- Verve Fairy Tales stamp
- Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad
- EK Success Brands Martha Stewart Crafts Scallop Dot Edger
- Glue Dots International/API Glue Dots Brand adhesive dots
- 1. Make kraft card base. Cut 3”x4-1/4” red cardstock strip, punch one long edge and score at 1-1/4”. Adhere strip to card spine.
- 2. Stamp sentiment at lower right.
- 3. Arrange buttons in heart shape on card. When pleased with design, remove buttons one by one and adhere to card with Glue Dots.
by Rachel Hope Baird