- Natural cotton fabric
- Blue stripe cotton fabric
- Ribbons (varying widths and texture), six
- Pillow form, 14”x18”
- Embroidery needle
- Sewing needle and beige thread
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Cut four stars from natural fabric and 8”x9” rectangle from blue stripe fabric.
- 2. Use beige thread to blanket stitch stars to blue rectangle.
- 3. For pillow front and back, cut two 15”x19” rectangles from natural fabric. Sew ribbons to and blue panel to pillow front as shown.
- 4. With right sides together, sew pillow front to back, leaving opening to insert pillow form. Turn inside out and insert pillow form. Sew opening closed.
by Eva Hanusova