Hand Dyed Napkin Sachets
- Vintage napkins
- Liquid Dye (Rit Dye): Tan; Rose Pink; Royal Blue
- Vintage lace and buttons
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Rubber gloves
- Measuring cup
- Plastic containers
- 1. From each dyed napkin, cut two 4-1/4”x5-1/4” rectangles.
- 2. With right sides together and edges even, machine sew 1/8” around napkin creating a pocket, leaving top edge open.
- 3. Turn sachet right side out. Fill with lavender.
- 4. Glue opening closed.
- 5. Glue lace and buttons to sachets.
by Rebekah Meier