Vintage~Modern: Textile Wall Art Collage
- Canvas Home Basics Canvas (Canvas Corp.), 12”x12”
- Amy Butler Lotus Paper (K & Company), 12”x12”, two sheets
- Vintage embellishments: embroidered textiles; lace; buttons; buckle; button cards; ephemera; jewelry
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Pinking shears
- Staple gun
- 1. Adhere paper to canvas front.
- 2. Wrap and glue embroidered textile around canvas bottom. Staple raw edges of textile to back of canvas.
- 3. Arrange and adhere vintage embellishments to front of canvas. Cover raw edges of textiles with lace. Layer button cards with buttons and fabric pieces.
- 4. Cover canvas back with remaining sheet of paper.
by Rebekah Meier