- FloraCraft Foam Ball, 5”
- White textured yarn
- Pink feather boa
- Fabric floral hair clip
- Pink chenille stem
- Oval wiggle eyes, 3/4”, two
- Black wire
- Pink pom-pom, 1/2”
- Buttons, white or pink
- Wire cutters
- Straight pins
- Pink chalk
- Low-temp glue gun and sticks
- 1. Adhere one end of yarn to ball to secure. Begin wrapping ball with yarn in all directions to completely cover ball. Cut yarn and place small dot of glue on end of yarn to secure.
- 2. Adhere eyes and pom-pom (nose) on ball.
- 3. For smile, cut 3” wire length. Bend wire into smile. Bend 1/2” ends of wire in towards face. Insert ends into foam and secure using glue gun.
- 4. Apply pink chalk on cheeks.
- 5. Wrap and pin feather boa around bottom of ball for scarf. Adhere buttons to front of scarf using glue gun.
- 6. Loop chenille stem and insert into top of ball for hanger. Secure using pin and glue gun.
- 7. Clip fabric flower to top of ball for hat.
- 1. Make this snowlady a friend using felt scraps, pom-poms, and embellishments from your stash.
by Dondi Richardson for FloraCraft