Count Down to Candy Card
- American Crafts Black Cardstock
- Webster’s Pages Once Upon a Halloween Collection Papers: Lantern Light, Trick or Treat, Broomstick
- Webster’s Pages Once Upon a Halloween Collection Embellishments: Journaling Cards, Tags & Prompts Stickers, Perfect Accents Pack
- Webster’s Pages Large Natural Circles Trim
paper trimmer, scoring board, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Ink pads: black, cream
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” black side-fold card. Sponge card edges with cream ink.
- 2. Cut 3-3/4”x5” green paper panel; sponge edges with black ink and adhere to card front.
- 3. Cut 4”x3/4” polka-dot paper strip and 4”x1” striped paper strip, sponge edges with black ink, and adhere to top and bottom of card as shown.
- 4. Machine sew around paper edges on card front.
- 5. Adhere journaling card and lace trim to center of card.
- 6. Adhere “trick or treat” bag and “count down to candy” stickers to card with foam tape.
- 7. Adhere purple resin flower to card with clear dot.
- 1. To spooky this card up a bit, use black lace or faux webbing as trim; stitch with black thread.
by Jill Cornell