- Staedtler FIMO Soft Oven Bake Clay: Tangerine; Red; Raspberry; Sunflower
- Staedtler FIMO Gloss Varnish
- Yellow cording (bracelet)
- Sturdy wire (note holder)
- Key ring
- Staedtler FIMO Modeling Tools
- Clay-dedicated tile
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to condition clay.
- 1. The grooves on backs of clay blocks enable exact portioning. Knead one strip of Red and one strip of Raspberry clay together until a marbled pattern is created. Shape into a ball and form into a tip at one end. Repeat with two portions of Red clay. Press two teardrop-shaped pieces together carefully to make heart and bend tip slightly to one side.
- 2. Make small hearts in same way as Step 1, except use Tangerine and Red clay for marbled effect. Make sure portions used for both “droplets” are identical in size. Add a circle pattern by placing small balls on top and pressing them flat, if needed.
- 3. Use needle tool to carefully poke hole in heart for cord or wire. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake clay. Let cool.
- 4. Apply Gloss Varnish to hearts. Thread cord or wire though hearts.