Floral Fairy Fantasy Card
- Cardstock (WorldWin Papers): Treasures Pure White; ColorMates Lt. Belgian Blue; DoubleMates Spring Green and Fairytale Pink
- Brenda Walton floral paper (K&Company)
- Pastel mini brads (Making Memories)
- Pink grosgrain ribbon (Offray)
- Paper flowers (Oriental Trading Co.)
- Marjolein Fairy Art stamp set (Hearts in Touch)
- Black India Inkpad (Stewart Superior)
- Colored pencils (Koh-I-Nor)
- 14kt Gold Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Stickles Crystal glitter glue (Ranger)
- Odorless mineral spirits and paper blending stubs
- 1. Make green card base. Stamp black image on white cardstock. Color lightly with colored pencils; blend color with paper blending stubs dipped into odorless mineral spirits. Mineral spirits break down wax in pencil and allow colors to blend.
- 2. Trim stamped image, leaving thin white border. Double mat on pink and green cardstock; edge with gold paint pen. Mat layered panel on floral paper; edge again with gold paint pen.
- 3. Insert mini brads through pastel flower centers. Adhere double row of ribbon and flowers to panel as shown. Cut very thin slivers of blue cardstock and tuck into flower for added dimension. Adhere panel to card.
by Cindy Roland