Learn How to Fly Card
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Basic Black; Old Olive; More Mustard; Perfect Plum; Whisper White
- Tim Holtz Grungeboard (Stamper’s Anonymous)
- Vintage brads (Stampin’ Up!)
- Happiness stamp set (Artistic Outpost)
- Ink pads: Archival Jet Black (Ranger); Late November Spectrum Pad (Stampin’ Up!); Perfect Plum (Stampin’ Up!)
- Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters Distress Crackle Paint (Ranger)
- Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool (Ranger)
- Circle punches: 1-1/4”; 1-3/8”
- Foam adhesive dots
- 1. Make purple card base. Cut smaller black and green panels; stamp black butterflies on green panel. Adhere panels to card.
- 2. Cut smaller gold panel; stamp black collage image. Mat on black; adhere to card. Cut black cardstock slightly larger than Grungeboard bookplate and adhere to card as shown.
- 3. Stamp Learn to Fly image on white cardstock; trim to size and double mat on black and purple cardstock. Stamp image again on scrap white cardstock using spectrum ink pad; punch 1-1/4” circle from left side of butterfly. Punch 1-3/8” purple circle; adhere circles to card.
- 4. Paint bookplate Shabby Shutters; let dry. Insert brads and adhere bookplate to card as shown with foam dots. Stamp Perfect Plum sentiment on scrap white cardstock; trim and blend same ink around edges. Adhere sentiment to bookplate.
by Lisa Somerville