DC: Part 2 - Floral Thank You Card Folio
- Matte White Postcards (Avery)
- Cardstock (Papertrey Ink): Sweet Blush; Ripe Avocado
- Infuse Lace paper (BasicGrey)
- Envelopes, A2
- Twill ribbon (Papertrey Ink): Sweet Blush: Ripe Avocado
- Brilliance Graphite Black ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps LLC): Soil of Prayer; Joyful Day Mini
- 1. Separate perforated postcards. Trim 1/8” from one short and one long edge of each postcard.
- 2. Cut 4-1/4”x5-1/2” green cardstock base; adhere postcard. Cut and adhere Lace paper strip to one end; adhere green twill ribbon over paper seam. Stamp cards as shown.
- 3. Trace envelope flap onto Lace paper, cut out and adhere. Stamp front of each envelope.
- 4. To create folio, cut 7”x10” pink cardstock piece. Score cardstock 1” from each long edge and 6-1/4” from one short edge. Cut away 1”x6-1/4” sections. Fold folio on score lines and adhere fl aps to 5”x6-1/4” section. Wrap folio with Lace paper strip and ribbons. Insert cards and envelopes.
by Laurie Wilson