Designer Challenge Part 2 - Announcing
- Matte White Postcards (Avery)
- Ballet Vine paper (Lasting Impressions)
- Wizard Software (Avery)
- Stamps: Flourished Words (Flourishes LLC); Build-a-Tree (Impression Obsession)
- Ink pads: Fawn (Close to My Heart); Angel Pink and New Sprout Memento, Black Onyx VersaFine (Tsukineko); Tea Rose Vivid! (Clearsnap)
- Stardust Gelly Roll Pen (Sakura)
- Stitching Guide and Paper Piercing Tool (Lasting Impressions)
- Craft foam scrap, 1/4” thick, or piercing mat
- Computer and printer
- 1. Cut 4-1/4”x5-1/2” Ballet Vine piece. Place paper on craft foam or mat and pierce border around edge using stitching guide.
- 2. Stamp Fawn tree trunk, limbs and sentiment as shown. Stamp Tea Rose flowers among branches and near trunk base; ink stamp once and stamp twice for color variation. Stamp New Sprout leaves and Black Onyx bird. Dot flower centers with Stardust pen.
- 3. Use software to print wording on back of full sheet of postcards, leaving space to stamp Fawn branches. Stamp Angel Pink flowers and New Sprout leaves. Highlight with Stardust pen.
- 4. Separate perforated postcards. Adhere paper piece to front of postcard.
by Julie Koerber