Fabulous Fall Wreath
- STYROFOAM Brand Foam* Half Round Wreath (Dow), 12"
- Brown acrylic paint
- Lightweight papers: metallics; warm natural colors of choice
- Coordinating metallic wired ribbon, 1-3/8"-wide
- Marvy Jumbo Textured Leaf Paper Punch (Uchida)
- Low-temperature hot melt glue
- Straight pins
- *STYROFOAM is a registered trademark of The Dow Chemical Co.
- 1. Paint wreath brown.
- 2. Punch approximately 100 to 125 leaves from lightweight papers.
- 3. Glue leaves onto wreath base, overlapping and layering colors as shown.
- 4. Draw some leaves over edge of a straight edge (right side up) for a slightly curled shape. This gives leaves interest and helps them fit together better.
- 5. Tie ribbon bow and glue to center bottom of wreath.
- 6. For hanger, make small ribbon loop and glue to top back of wreath.
by Kathleen George for The Dow Chemical Co.