QC: Seed Packet Gift Holders
- Double-sided yellow print cardstock
- Coordinating ribbon
- Cream thread
- Sewing Machine
- Espresso Adirondack Dye ink (Ranger)
- Small tag punch
- 1. Not just for packaging seed packets, these envelopes are perfect for giving other little trinkets such as tea packets, jewelry, and gift cards. Save the handy template for gift-giving throughout the year.
- 2. For gift holder, print and cut out pattern. Trace front and back of template onto doublesided yellow print cardstock. Layer front on top of back, and with edges even, machine sew around three straight sides of holder, using a 1/4” seam allowance. Tie coordinating ribbon bow around holder. Use Espresso Adirondack Dye ink (Ranger) to stamp nest (Cavallini & Co.) on cardstock. Use small tag punch to punch tag around image. Use cream thread to tie tag to ribbon bow. Place gift items in holder.
- 3. For other variations, use Carmel Adirondack Dye ink (Ranger) to stamp bird (Cavallini & Co.) onto cardstock. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim around stamped image. Layer images and adhere to front of seed packet holder.
by Rebekah Meier