Hope is a Seed Card
size: 6” x 4”
- Cardstock: pink; white, two sheets
paper trimmer, scissors, bone folder, ruler, pencil, baby wipes
- Stamps: Clearsnap Rollagraph Hope Jumbo Design Wheel & Handle, Unity Stamp Co. Blossom by Blossom Stamp Set
- Clearsnap Colorbox Crafter’s Sweet Pea Ink Pad
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
- 1. Make 6”x4” white top-fold card.
- 2. To create ribbon background paper, ink design wheel on Sweet Pea ink pad; see “tip.” Roll design wheel smoothly along bottom edge of full sheet of white cardstock; see Photo 1. Repeat three times above first row of stamping; see Photo 2. (see photos)
- 3. Cut 5-1/2”x3-1/2” panel and 1/2”x2-5/8” strip from background paper; be sure ribbons are vertical.
- 4. Cut 4-5/8”x2-5/8” white cardstock panel. Stamp Sweet Pea sentiment on right side of panel; see Photo 3. Carefully ink two ribbons on design wheel; see “tip” and Photo 4. Stamp ribbons to left of sentiment. (see photos)
- 5. From pink cardstock, cut following pieces: 5-3/4”x3-3/4” panel, 5”x3” panel, 5/8”x2-5/8” strip. Mat stamped white pieces on corresponding pink cardstock pieces.
- 6. Using photo as guide, assemble card using paper glue. Let dry.
- 1. Roll Design Wheel several times across ink pad to ensure enough ink to stamp entire length of cardstock. Before making single impression, wipe excess ink from wheel with baby wipe.
by Ann Butler Designs